Premier 1 PoultryNet 12/42/3 Electric Netting
The shortest of our poultry-friendly fences, 42" netting is easy to handle and is recommended for containing heavy, non-flying birds (e.g. Orpingtons and Wyandottes).
Arrives to your door as a complete roll with the line posts already built in. Just attach a fence energizer and it’s ready to keep poultry in and their predators out.
- Contain and control the movement of chickens, ducks and other poultry on a daily or weekly basis.
- Prevent raccoons, coyotes, foxes, dogs and other predators from killing poultry.
- Rotate poultry to fresh grass as a food source and to reduce disease risks.
- Keep small flocks in the backyard. When managed well, chickens are an indispensable garden tool—turning pesky insects and weeds into rich compost.
- Can be used to contain and control livestock other than poultry, such as goats.
50' x 42" Double Spike - White/Black Rolls
82' x 42" Double Spike - White/Black Rolls (on backorder)
100' x 42" Double Spike - White/Black Rolls
164' x 42" Double Spike - White/Black Rolls (on backorder)
PoultryNet is not effective with baby chicks that are small enough to crawl through the net openings and therefore are not deterred by the electric shock.